Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients,
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. We have always been dedicated to strict infection control measures. We will continue to follow all CDC, OSHA and ADA recommendations set forth to minimize the community transmission of communicable infections such as Covid-19.
- Team members will continue to wear required PPE during patient treatment.
- We have always used hospital-grade disinfectants, and all patient treatment areas are disinfected between patients.
- Our HVAC system uses an ultraviolet-C fixture to treat air that is circulated through our office. In addition, we use air filtration units in patient treatment areas.
- We use the latest sterilization protocols for instruments, and utilize many single-use disposable materials.
Your oral health is of utmost importance to us, and we remain dedicated to your overall health and safety as well. We sincerely appreciate your trust and loyalty. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
With much gratitude,
Kim Pryzgoda, DDS, PA
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html